Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
Alright Ireland, if I wasn’t 100% on board before I am now. Any fan base that will drive 8 hours from Krakow to Gdansk just to call John Terry a racist and talk shit is pretty awesome in my book. Couldn’t be more proud of my heritage right now. I am all in with Ireland. FAUGH A BALLAGH(Clear the way)!!!!
PS: The tournament starts tomorrow. If you want in the Windy Citizen Sports Bracket Challenge go to ESPN. Group Name: Windy Citizen Sports Password: The Chief
PPS: Miami delenda est
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- Worst first pitch: Hot Japanese Chick or Obama, who ya got?
- I DID IT!!! Another solid Bulls Lock of the Century
- I think Sami Lepisto may have blocked a shot or two…
- Ferris Buehler’s Day Off Honda Commercial Remake is pretty solid
- It’s shit like “mining asteroids and planets for resources” that makes me hate academics and scientists