Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
Alright Ireland, if I wasn’t 100% on board before I am now. Any fan base that will drive 8 hours from Krakow to Gdansk just to call John Terry a racist and talk shit is pretty awesome in my book. Couldn’t be more proud of my heritage right now. I am all in with Ireland. FAUGH A BALLAGH(Clear the way)!!!!
PS: The tournament starts tomorrow. If you want in the Windy Citizen Sports Bracket Challenge go to ESPN. Group Name: Windy Citizen Sports Password: The Chief
PPS: Miami delenda est
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6