So rattled right now. Katherine Jenkins falls short in DWTS Finale
Absolutely devastated. Just didn’t see it coming. Still don’t quite believe Katherine didn’t win. I am left with no answers, only questions. I really don’t know if I believe in democracy anymore. Hell…I don’t even really believe in myself anymore. Picking the winners of smut TV shows has always seemed to be a gift from God. Just an innate instinct that has never failed me. From the moment I laid eyes on Katherine every bone in my body screamed “YES!!!”. I felt stronger about her being a champion than anything I have ever felt in my life. If this talent has abandoned me, what do I have left?
I just don’t know what more she could have done. Had an upbeat dance with the jive. Looked adorable in that little orange dress, cleavage out, smile brighter than the sun. She really brought her best fastball. It was a perfect performance. You were perfect Kathy. Being perfect is about being able to look your favorite smut blogger in the eye and know that you didn’t let him down, because you told him the truth. And that truth is that you did everything that you could. There wasn’t one more thing that you could’ve done. Can you live in that moment, as best you can, with clear eyes and love in your heart? With joy in your heart? If you can do that, Katherine, then you’re perfect. Don’t get caught up thinking about winning or losing this dance competition. If you put your full effort and concentration into dancing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don’t care what the scoreboard says at the end of the show, in my book, we’re gonna be winners.
It’s been a magical run for Kathy and me. All the way to the finals, but in the end we came up a little short of our goals. I am just so full of emotion right now. Ten weeks of twitter stalking, coaching, and drooling over Katherine went by in the blink of an eye. Now it’s over. They say it’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I’ll cherish the memory of this time and never let go of it. I’ll never let go…
PS: One more shout out to the peeps over at Digital Spy. Thanks for reading/posting/laughing throughout Season 14. Not sure I would have made this weekly blog if not for the reaction from you all. So thanks again. Don’t be strangers.
PPS: If you don’t recognize the quotes from the second paragraph you need to take a long look in the mirror.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6