LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6
Miami Heat -2 at Boston Celtics
Is this a joke? Vegas gave an opening line of Celtics +1.5 immediately after Boston ripped Miami’s heart out and stomped on it. I thought it was positively asinine, but somehow the line has moved to Celtics +2. It just doesn’t make any sense. The Heat are in complete shambles and Lebron quits when his team is down 3-2 100% of the time. And that’s not an exaggeration. Lebron is 0-4 all-time when down 3-2 in a series. He has been eliminated by the Celtics twice already in his career. The Heat piss their pants every time they set foot in the Garden. Here is the thing that really has me scratching my head though…the Celtics played about as poorly as possible in Game 5. I kept saying in the first half that the Celtics should be down like 20 points. Pierce sucked, Rondo sucked, and Lebron and Wade both started strong. The Celtics were playing rope-a-dope. They took Miami’s best punch and still won. Now they are back home and can smell a championship. Killer instinct time. No way the Celtics lose tonight. None. Miami is about to be destroyed. If they had any sense of honor at all Miami would forfeit this game because they know the refs handed them Game 2. Let’s just end this charade. Miami delenda est once and for all. DO IT CELTICS!!!
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6