BIEBER!!!! The Kid is even huge in Fiji. School kids sing “Baby”
Seriously, who doesn’t love Bieber at this point? He is even popular in Fiji. When you release nothing but blazing hot jams they ring out from all corners of the globe.
I don’t know anything about Fiji except that they charge double for their bottled water and it’s supposed to be a tropical paradise. So here are the things I need to know about this video 1) why are all the kids wearing dresses in that school? Are the boys wearing skirts or are those girls too. Not even remotely trying to be mean, I honestly can’t tell. And 2) Can I send these kids money? Like if those infomercials asking me to donate 10 cents a day had the kids singing Bieber songs I would absolutely adopt one or buy him/her school books or vaccines or whatever.
PS: Well done Fiji, but that song was so 2009. Boyfriend is the new hotness.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6