So I went down to Occupy Chicago last week and interviewed some people…it was interesting to say the least. I am a rule follower, that’s just the way I was built. Needless to say I was shaking pretty much the entire time. I kept waiting for the police to arrest me, gas me, or for a hipster to steal my wallet. One thing I didn’t fear was getting shot. Effing Occupy Oakland isn’t messing around. I am not sure who shot who, but shootings are pretty much par for the course. Just murders on the reg, drug deals on the reg, gang wars on the reg. If someone told me that this was just a video of “Oakland” instead of “Occupy Oakland”, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.
PS: Full disclosure, I kinda think all of these Occupy Movements are stupid. Having said that, Occupy Oakland is by far the dumbest. A) who the hell wants to be in Oakland? B) San Fransisco is like two minutes away isn’t? San Fran would just eat that shit up. Why wouldn’t these people go to OccupySF?
PPS: Hey bros yelling “medic”…are you serious? This isn’t Normandy…its a hipster rally. Don’t yell for a medic like you just got shot busting into Al-Qaeda’s Bin Laden hide out.
follow me @windycitisports
- The old…”no that wasn’t me it was my evil twin” defense turns out to be true
- I am kinda in love with this Madalyn Starkey girl who took the pic of Obama in a bar
- Hilarious video of online buying in real life
- This is exactly how I would win an MMA event
- Time Magazine Person of the Year: The Protestor, what a crock of shit