I have timeline now and I HATE it. People have been freaking out about Obamacare and forcing mandates blah blah blah. Well how about someone pass a law to repeal effing timeline. That’s something that affects me every day of my life. I can’t tell up from down on people’s walls anymore. Things are all out of order and it makes it basically impossible to creep effectively. I had no idea why people would willingly opt into timeline. I fought it as long as I could. Then I just wake up one morning, go on Facebook, and all of a sudden Zuckerberg is forcing me to rearrange my digital life. Mandating me to use timeline felt like violation of my rights and privacy. Like this whole “cover” photo thing? What is that about? Talk about a lot of pressure. I feel like that image has to sum up what’s important to you as a person. It has some kind of deeper meaning than the old profile picture. I love just the profile pic. Superficial as hell. Hot or not hot and that’s it. Cover photos have to be so much more and I don’t like the idea of letting people in like that. So I am glad Zuckerberg lost 2 billion dollars already after that IPO. That’s a small price to pay for turning my life upside-down.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- Is this NBA “forever” commercial the greatest commerical of all time?
- Are Southerners actually smarter than they sound?
- Demi Moore spiraling out of control, checks into rehab to break her Red Bull addiction…wait what?
- Mrs Romney thinks she is broke as hell
- Well…It took me about 30 seconds to fall in love with Dan Carcillo