“I don’t care how popular the NHL is. I love hockey and you love it and that’s enough for me. It’s a beautiful, addictive game that is immune to extinction. It’s a way of life in Canada and it’s growing in the United States. It is the most intimate of games because it is the most emotional. The “smallness” of the game is its strength. The humility of most of the players, the bond that is found in every rink in North America and the sheer joy of skating on open, clean ice — that’s what makes hockey special.”-John Buccigross
This five minute video combined with this short quote sum up almost all the reasons why I love hockey. I truly feel bad for those who don’t “get it”.
PS: Could have done without the Burrows highlight in there. Needed more of this…
- BAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE JAPAN…Nice credit rating…LOSERS!!!
- Name a movie where women are protrayed in a positive way: “Pretty Woman”– Miss Ohio
- Instagram sells for a cool billion. Am I the only one who doesn’t get it?
- Carcillo officially done for the year…GOOD RIDDANCE
- Lock of the Century: MLB picks of the Day