“I don’t care how popular the NHL is. I love hockey and you love it and that’s enough for me. It’s a beautiful, addictive game that is immune to extinction. It’s a way of life in Canada and it’s growing in the United States. It is the most intimate of games because it is the most emotional. The “smallness” of the game is its strength. The humility of most of the players, the bond that is found in every rink in North America and the sheer joy of skating on open, clean ice — that’s what makes hockey special.”-John Buccigross
This five minute video combined with this short quote sum up almost all the reasons why I love hockey. I truly feel bad for those who don’t “get it”.
PS: Could have done without the Burrows highlight in there. Needed more of this…
- Kristin Cavallari is totally winning the break-up vs Jay Cutler
- Awesome time-lapse video of One World Trade Center Construction
- Sophie Grace Brownlee turns her swag on
- Cubs Preview Pt One: A few sentences about each starting position player and the official WCS victory song
- Would an All-Chicago Team Win The World Series