No…don’t say your goodbyes. Don’t you give up. Don’t do it. We’re going to get out of this…we’re going to go on and we’re going to make a long playoff run and watch them deep into June and the championship chase will be over when it’s warm outside. Not here…Not this night. Do you understand me? Bulls fans, listen to me. Rose being injured all year was the best thing that ever happened to this team. It made them strong. It brought the team together. And I’m thankful, Bulls fans. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor…promise me you will survive….that you will never give up…not matter what happens…no matter how hopeless…promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Like the Facebook Page
- This video literally just changed my life!!! Photographer explains how to get rid of double chin
- David Toews to the Blackhawks…start cutting confetti!!!
- Game 1 Running Diary of Bulls Domination
- Scottie Pippen’s Open Letter to the Bulls
- “CHITOWN” is the most important documentary in the history of Chicago sports