People always say that the sound of children laughing is a happy sound. I always thought it sounded like my worst nightmare until I saw this. I mean normally I would hate this kid out of sheer jealousy, but this video made me oddly happy. Like I was taking pleasure in this kid’s happiness. Am I evolving? Am I maturing? Can that be? Probably just a moment of weakness, but right now I love all 22 seconds of this video. Absolute cuddle factory.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- Soccer Stepping its game up…nothing like a little drug cartel war to get the blood pumping
- Polio guy straight murdering the dance floor
- Hey Russia, China, and Al-Qaeda…tell me how our ass tastes. USA invents laser-beam type shit
- “We’re Not Young” Parody is depressing the hell out of me
- The Bears’ only chance to make the playoffs…