It must SUCK to be a Padres fan. Nice .333 winning percentage you effing losers. Padres fans wish they were the Cubs. They’ve got nothing. Last place team, no Samardizja, no Starlin Castro, and no Theo Epstein. Hell they don’t even have Jed Hoyer or Anthony Rizzo. Just totally irrelevant. Cubbies losing streak of 12 games only makes the wins that much sweeter. Going for the sweep today(I think, could be a 4 game series not sure, but I am not going to look it up. 3 out of 4 is pretty much a Cubs sweep anyways) with ace Ryan Dempster on the bump. Lock it up. Cubs about to be on a winning streak. SING IT JD!!!
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- Welcome to the B1G Nebraska!!! Drunk dude accidentally drives the wrong 40 foot party-limo home
- Iranian Nuclear Scientist mysteriously murdered by Obama Swag
- Who’s Hungry? Food will be dead soon
- This fan at Beyonce Concert is 100% getting a record deal
- CUBS WIN!!! Has there ever been a more lovable last place team?