It must SUCK to be a Padres fan. Nice .333 winning percentage you effing losers. Padres fans wish they were the Cubs. They’ve got nothing. Last place team, no Samardizja, no Starlin Castro, and no Theo Epstein. Hell they don’t even have Jed Hoyer or Anthony Rizzo. Just totally irrelevant. Cubbies losing streak of 12 games only makes the wins that much sweeter. Going for the sweep today(I think, could be a 4 game series not sure, but I am not going to look it up. 3 out of 4 is pretty much a Cubs sweep anyways) with ace Ryan Dempster on the bump. Lock it up. Cubs about to be on a winning streak. SING IT JD!!!
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- Obama showing off his football skills at Soldier Field
- Devin Hester Named ST player of the week…actually ST player of the millenium
- Greece should be ashamed of themselves…for being a nation of noodle arms
- “Ok Libyan Rebels, your bill comes to…$896 million”
- Pretty sure Carlos Boozer amnestied himself in the post-game last night