Look it, I am on record with saying that raising kids looks like the hardest, scariest, most frustrating job of all time. I want no part of that action(except for the very first part). I never judge parents for misbehaving kids. 99.9999% of kids are effing monsters. However, I think we really need to call social services here because Carlos Boozer and his wife are unfit to be parents. You let your kid chant “let’s go Heat” right in your face and don’t do anything about it? Rooting for the Heat is like gateway satan worship. That kid is like 10 seconds away from doing heroine and murdering hookers. You gotta set limits for your kids.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- Beastie Boys singer Adam Yauch dies
- Adam Dunn and Jake Peavy are good…wait, what?
- This Russian gymnist looks ready for the London Olympics. Check that…just a guy hit by a car
- Iran captures US Drone. Claims that they will reverse engineer it…pfft, Child Please
- “CHITOWN” is the most important documentary in the history of Chicago sports