(KKJeff100)–The Southland Conference should suspend Lamar head coach Pat Knight for this epic rant. Calling out players for a bad performance on the court in public is legit, but off-court stuff should be off limits. The apple doesn’t fall from the tree!
What an epic rant. Like father like son. I don’t think I have seen guy hate his own team this much since the Chief hated the 2011-12 Blackhawks. I’ll admit I am not the foremost expert on college basketball, but if I am the AD for Illinois I am firing Bruce Weber yesterday and getting Pat Knight on the phone as soon as possible. The Illini have plenty of talent, but need a kick in the ass. Who better to do it than a Knight. And who the hell is this KKJeff100 that posted the video? Are you kidding me bro? You have a problem with a coach holding his seniors accountable? Suspend the guy for calling out players who get suspended for drugs and in classroom antics? What country am I living in? I am officially a Pat Knight guy. The guy can coach for me all day.
And…a little Bobby Knight for ya…
PS: Lamar University? Where the hell is that? Sounds made up to me.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- LOCKS OF THE CENTURY: Big Ten Tournament
- Man finds mouse in his Mountain Dew can, Pepsi Co calls man a liar because the Dew would dissolve the carcass
- El Salvador goes all day without someone getting murdered for the first time in 3 years
- I can’t decide if this Ferrell+Galifianakus movie “The Campaign” looks funny
- NHL Lock of the Century: NHL Western Conference Finals