(Russia)–A flying car is, among other things, the perfect solution to the often expensive irritant of finding a parking space at airports. But where some attempts at realising the science fiction staple have been pretty hi-tech affairs, this one is a little more budget. The ‘V. Bulgakov’ is the work of former pilot Valery Bulgakov, 72, and though it looks rather cobbled together it does actually fly – albeit not very high or far.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’s the best flying car you got Russia? Really? That thing sucks. Takes off at 60mph, gets a total altitude of 10 feet, and only can stay in the air for a max 600ft, that’s pathetic. I need a flying car to get me through rush hour traffic on the Kennedy, this piece of shit can’t even help me avoid the tolls. Good luck getting someone to pay $194,000 for that junker. What a bunch of commie morons. And hey Russia, America already conceptualized a flying car. Its called the Delorian…ever heard of it? It flies and you can travel through time…and it doesn’t look like junkyard shit. This makes me feel so much better about the new cold war. Putin has been kicking our ass six ways from Sunday, but we totally won the flying car competition.
PS: You know Putin threw this guy in a Siberian Gulag before you could say KGB. Putin can’t have people embarassing the motherland like this.
follow me @windycitisports
- Bieber melting chicks around the world with his new jam about his mom “Turn To You”
- Can men and women be “just friends”?
- A Couple of Mormon dorks trying to get righteous on a brother
- This whole Matt Forte sitch and the Bears off-season
- Olympic Track and Field Star Lolo Jones says keeping virginity is the hardest thing she has done in her life