The Big Ten Tournament starts in about an hour and it’s the only place you’ll hear Gus Johnson this spring. So tune in and soak it up. Gus is the best in the business and nothing gets me more fired up for March Madness than this video clip. Enjoy.
PS: RIP Bruce Weber. Last Big Ten tournament.
PPS: Northwestern needs one win to punch their first ever ticket. Go ‘cats
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- Cutest thing you’ll see all day: Baby dancing the Dougie
- Wait, Lolla is Woodstock? Redhead tweeks the F out on Acid at Lollapalooza
- Metta World Peace does his best Jon “Bones” Jones impression
- Bieber melting chicks around the world with his new jam about his mom “Turn To You”
- Windy Citizen Sportscast: Episode 1–NHL Playoff Preview