The Big Ten Tournament starts in about an hour and it’s the only place you’ll hear Gus Johnson this spring. So tune in and soak it up. Gus is the best in the business and nothing gets me more fired up for March Madness than this video clip. Enjoy.
PS: RIP Bruce Weber. Last Big Ten tournament.
PPS: Northwestern needs one win to punch their first ever ticket. Go ‘cats
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- Hilarious video of online buying in real life
- Is this the worst and/or most embarrassing off-season in Chicago Bears history?
- Soccer Stepping its game up…nothing like a little drug cartel war to get the blood pumping
- Best homeless rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You” you’ll see today
- The rest of the NFL is playing for 2nd in 2012. Patriots dominating Free Agency