Ultra-High Definition Video of the Transit of Venus. YAY SCIENCE!!!
I guess this Transit of Venus thing happens once every thousand years or something. Gotta love science. Pretty sick video. This is why NASA needs to be around. #Penny4NASA is important. I mean what would we do without NASA making YouTube videos like this? How would we kill time throughout the day? There are only so many original videos out there on the internet. I’d probably be stuck watching more dumb skits like JeterMatch.com if it wasn’t for NASA. PREACH NdT!!!
PS: Miami delenda est
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6