Lebron is a coward: Part infinity of an infinite part series
Not really breaking any major news here, but Lebron is a coward. Game on the line, he gets the ball, dribbles into a double team and then dumps it off to the worst shooter on the floor 17 feet from the basketball. Absolutely gutless move by Lebron James. Who knows why he even had the ball in his hands there because nobody knows Lebron is a coward more than his own team. That’s why they always give it to Wade when they need a basketball in crunch time. I have never seen a player wilt quite like Lebron did last night. Nobody was more relieved that Lebron fouled out in overtime than Lebron. He wanted no part of that OT. Celtics should be 3-1, but whatever. They proved in game 2 that they can win in Miami. They should win game five and close it out in 6. Celtics for America. MIAMI DELENDA EST!!!
PS: Bosh is supposedly coming back for Game 5…won’t matter but I hope we get to see a lot more of this face…
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6