Dolphins to be on Hard Knocks. I wonder who the star of that show will be? Mrs. Tannehill?
Lauren Tannehill was the biggest star of the NFL Draft and there is no doubt she will be the biggest star of the 2012 Season of Hard Knocks. The Dolphins are about as boring as it gets these days. No Brandon Marshall wreaking havoc, no Ricky Williams reeking of weed, and a new coach so dull that he makes Lovie Smith look like Jay-Z by comparison. Hard Knocks is always awesome, but they need Mrs. Tannehill to boost ratings. She is a star in the making. One appearance per episode and she will push Elizabeth Hasselback down an elevator shaft.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6