Chief’s Country Jam of The Week: “Shinin’ On Me”–Jerrod Niemann
This song is just the quintessential summer jam. If I were a wicked talented musician I’d want to write songs just like this. A song that puts a smile on your face, simple enough for white guys to dance to, and a chorus that basically demands everyone to sing along. “Shinin’ On Me” is going to wear out my speakers this week.
Week 1: “Angel Eyes” by Love and Theft
Week 2: “The Sound of A Million Dreams” by David Nail
Week 3: “Shinin’ On Me” by Jerrod Niemann
PS: I guess Jerrod Niemann is playing at Wrigley with Brad Paisley…might have to look into that…or maybe they should just give me two tickets. I mean 200,000 people in May can’t be ignored…
PPS: Sup baby?
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6