Worst cover ever: High School kids try to play “Final Countdown”
This is another example of why I would NEVER want to be a parent. I mean this is literally worst thing I have ever seen. And yet if you’re a parent of one of these hacks not only do you have to claim them as your own, but you have to sit there and tell them how good they were after. Eff that noise. I think I would sneak out the backdoor and then tell the other parents that my kid already went. That probably wouldn’t work though. You’re kind of doomed to embarrassment. If my kid was in this “band” I would make him wear a t-shirt that said “my other kid is an athlete”.
PS: Gotta hand it to the guy who tried to save them by pulling a Larry David. Social assassin move.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6