People need to chill out about the Cubs being terrible
I feel like there is so much negativity surrounding the Cubs right now and I don’t get it. People saying that they won’t go out to Wrigley and they won’t support this team blah blah blah. Umm…what’d you guys expect? I mean look at that roster, it’s as AAAA as it gets. They have a few nice pieces and they compete hard, but they need about 20 new players. Rome wasn’t built in a day people. It’s going to take some time. So just relax. Enjoy the ride.
Sunshine, sports, and hot girls…yeah that sounds fucking miserable. Who would want to hang out at Wrigley Field this summer? If those first three things don’t do it for you…do this…
PS: Yeah I know that was a shitty pour. You try holding a camera and pouring a beer.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6