Proper punishment for the Heat’s thuggery
So everyone is all up in arms about the Heat’s gutless cheap shots from last night and rightfully so. It was just quintessential Miami Heat basketball. Cry to the media about the Pacers playing physical and then go out and intentionally assault people. Many NBA fans are comparing this play to Artest’s hit on Harden. They are saying that it is worse and that he should be suspended at least 7 games. I agree with them, it is worse. Artest can at least plead insanity. Pittman knew what he was doing and proved it with that little wink. Tom Waddle said on the radio that Pittman should be suspended for the duration of the playoffs. Well…eff that noise. I wouldn’t suspend Pittman at all. You really want to punish the Heat? Make Dexter Pittman play for 48 minutes. That guy sucks. If the Heat want to play a goon, well then David Stern should make the Heat play that goon like Lionel Richie….All Night Long. He can’t foul out and every foul after 6 is automatically a shooting foul and the Pacers retain possession. Boom. Done. That’s how you do supplementary discipline. Hey Shanahan, tell me how my ass tastes.
PS: One game for Haslem
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6