I NEED this GTar thing. Guitar that lets you play any song with an iPhone
My twin Jackson Harris has got to be just shaking his boots right now. For the past year this guy has been running around the country melting chicks with my face and a guitar. Girls just drooling all over him. Do you know how many groupies I have thanks to this blog…ZERO. It’s not fair that he has to beat girls away with a stick while I am having to fire on any chick that moves hoping some lucky girl makes the biggest mistake of her life. Why should he have all the fun? I mean the only thing separating us is talent and years of hard work. That’s it. I am sure I could have been a great musician if I wasn’t too busy building a blog empire from scratch. Now I don’t have to choose. I can pretend to be a great blogger AND a great musician. Just going to get me a GTar and start slaying chicks with the face God bestowed upon Jackson Harris. So sorry Jackson, but it’s a dog eat dog world. There just isn’t enough room for two immensely gifted musicians with the same GQ face. Don’t worry though. I am sure you will have a long and prosperous career doing birthday parties and bar mitzvahs as my impersonator.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6