This Kyrie Irving “Uncle Drew” Pepsi Commercial is GREAT
Kyrie Irving is a STAR!!! Great acting chops. No wonder he fooled all of those dopes in the park. The make-up was unreal and he nails the old dude voice. NBA Rookie of the Year and an Emmy worthy commercial spot. In your face Lebron.
PS: Kyrie Irving is the real deal. If the Cavs somehow win the lottery and get Anthony Davis then they are really going to be cooking with gas. Those two would be a solid foundation to build a championship team around. Even if they end up with a player like Beal the Cavs will become instantly competitive. Everyone thought the Cavs’ owner was crazy when he said that they would win a championship before the Heat. Now with Irving and another top pick on the way it doesn’t seem quite as far-fetched.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6