Map of Europe Changing over the last 1000 years
I realize that I might be the only person who thinks this video is awesome or blog worthy, but it’s my blog so I will do what I want. This video was a time machine. Not in the obvious way, but for me personally. When I was in grade school I would love to look at the giant maps hanging at the front of the room. The teacher would be up there babbling on about god knows what and I would sit there quietly just getting lost in the maps from like 16th century Europe. Just passing the time looking at places Prussia, The Ottoman Empire, and the various City-States in Italy. Then just praying that it would be changed the next day so I would have something new to look at. If there were no maps in classrooms I probably would have been the valedictorian. Oh well…I think I’d rather be a smut blogger than a scientist or whatever job valedictorians get.
PS: Yeah I am nerd, so what? If I am not watching sports or smut TV I am watching the History Channel or the Science Channel.
PPS: I literally couldn’t even spell valedictorian. Thank you spell check.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6