Are Southerners actually smarter than they sound?
These guys make some very astute observations. And I am not saying they are astute observations for a Southern person, solid points even for someone with Northern intelligence. Here is the deal though, basically by saying the Southern accent is a decoy and that they are actually smart kind of confirms my other stereotype about Southern people…which is that they are lazy. In my opinion it’s better to be a hard-working dumb guy than a smart lazy guy. America was built by hard-working dumb guys. So Southerners…would you rather be stupid or lazy? It doesn’t matter because they are actually both, but still.
PS: There is nothing hotter than a cute girl with a Southern accent. Those don’t sound dumb. They sound adorable.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6