This dancing bird has all day swag
I have said repeatedly in this space that if you own an animal that isn’t a dog then you are an effing weirdo. Having said that…I want this bird. Just popping and locking like it’s his job. Can’t teach moves like that. It’s something you’re born with. This bird’s Dougie is so fresh. Shaking his tail feathers all over the place. I don’t think I have seen a white guy with this much rhythm since Justin Timberlake. This guy can play for me any day.
PS: I am 90% sure I could dance this guy off of a cliff.
PPS: the next time I spell rhythm correctly on my own will be the first time. rythem, rthym, rythym, rhythem…all wrong…
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6