And the Parent Of The Year Award goes to….Romania
Oh American parents let their kids watch too much TV. American kids are spoiled. American kids are obese. Blah blah blah. Well you know what…all American kids ride in the back seat and they buckle up. Americans don’t throw their kids in the trunk no matter how fat, spoiled, and annoying they are. So yeah Romania, I get it…kids are the worst. I am sure putting them in the back seat seemed like the only viable solution while heading out on a long car trip, but that’s only because you’re from a third world country. In America we just put on Finding Nemo on either the iPad or the DVD player built into the head-rests and only stop to let them stuff their fat faces with Happy Meals. USA>Romania. SING IT LEE!!!!
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6