67 year-old man dies while getting lap dances in a strip club
(Daily Mail)–A 67-year-old man died after enjoying a number of lap dances at a strip club. Robert Gene White, from El Paso County, Texas, was at the Red Parrot strip club on Friday night. Manager of the club said the elderly man had been getting lap dances, but when it came to paying the dancers, he was unresponsive. He was take to a local hospital where he was declared dead from natural causes. El Paso County Sheriff’s officials have not released other details. An investigation is underway.
I wish the headline from this story said “Man dies from motor-boating accident”, but I guess that doesn’t draw as many people. Say what you want about Robert Gene White, but the man died doing what he loved and that’s all anybody could ever really ask. RIP Bobby White.
Here is what I want to know though…does the stripper that killed him take some sort of pride in this? Obviously she wouldn’t want to kill anybody, but I think deep down in places she doesn’t talk about at parties she probably sees this thing as a badge of honor. Like her stripping was so hot that it literally broke a man’s heart. I feel like that is probably great advertising. Like “Oh man, you’ve gotta get a lap dance from Cinnamon. She is the best. She is so smoking hot that one dude dropped dead“. So I am sure none of the strippers wanted this to happen, but I bet all over them sneaky wish they were the that murdered the lap dance.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6