So there is a 200% chance Katherine Jenkins reads this blog
So for weeks and weeks I have been captaining Team Katherine. Just convincing people to vote for her like it was my job. Only for her to repeatedly ignore me and then give out twitter kisses to every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the world except for me. That’s alright Kathy baby, I knew deep down in places you don’t talk about at tea parties, you wanted my blog, you couldn’t get enough of my blog. I have been calling for her to get sexy for weeks on end. Fight Maria’s fire with fire. Last week I made it pretty clear that if she wants that Mirror Ball she needs to go the slut dress for slut dress against Menounos. Obviously…she reads the blog. Finally took the best advice she has gotten in this competition. Started ignoring that dumbass Mark Ballas and started listening to me. I couldn’t be happier. I mean yeah, it might be too late and she should have acknowledged me over a month ago, but all is well that ends well. I know she needs me now more than ever. Rebounding from that injury is going to be tough. My advice…do “The Sprain”…
The Chief does it again. You’re welcome Kathy sweetie.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6