Get ready to cry your damn eyes out. 6 year-old with Cerebral Palsy greets Marine father returning home
Water flowing from my eyes like a faucet. Too many things pulling at my heart-strings in this video to even try to hold in the tears. Just an awesome story.
If you are lucky enough to have a Soldier returning home from active duty this summer go to http://www.buildasign.com/Troops Great company that will make your family a free “Welcome Home” banner for the military member in your family.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6