“What’s that New Era? You want me to go to the Cubs game in your suite? Hold on, let me check my schedule. I mean I am very busy being a sports/smut internet mogul. Ok…I am supposed to have a dinner with Rocky Wirtz, but I can turn that into just drinks. We are good to go. Thanks. See you there.”
The only question now is who do I take with me. First instinct is to invite some rocket. Never hurts to show up to an event with eye candy on your arm. Second instinct is to take one of the two guys who have contributed to the blog…but that’s like Sophie’s choice. Can’t risk offending either of them, so they are both out. A follower? A friend? Contest? I feel like there has to be an opportunity to capitalize on this somehow.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
You probably want to “like” the Facebook Page too.
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6