French Bulldogs do the twist
I don’t want to hate on these two guys because I can’t even get my dogs to stop eating my dress socks, but this is really poor form. I consider myself somewhat of a dance expert with a concentration in wedding dancing. I like the enthusiasm of these two French Bulldogs, but I hate the execution. You have to keep your feet when doing the twist. Twist as low as you can, but you almost NEVER want to take that move to the floor. That’s a desperation move usually performed by the drunk guy who can’t dance and is looking for a laugh. You should definitely avoid that move and you should never do this move naked like these dogs are doing. We’re all just trying to have a good time and they took it too far. Full frontal right in everyone’s face. I know you guys are French, but that kinda stuff just isn’t accepted in America. Get some class.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6