Josh Smith sums up why I hate the NBA in 20 seconds. Dunk Fail
Playoff game with a chance to take a strangle hold on the series and Josh Smith tries some bullshit backwards windmill. Every bucket is huge and Smith is treating it like he’s playing some off-season pick up game at the Y. Pathetic. That’s the NBA culture I hate. The guys who are too dumb to appreciate their situation. They just coast around and wait for their chance to try to get on Sports Center. This series is over. Celtics in 5. KG and Pierce played like they were in a bar fight. Grit and balls. Their generation wants to work, Josh Smith’s generation wants to chill.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6