This 104 year-old grandma paragliding thinks her shit doesn’t stink
I don’t think I have ever seen a bigger glory whore than this Margaret McKenzie McAlpine chick. Like big deal granny…you’re old and paragliding…who cares? The hardest part of paragliding is the take off. Running in tandem with your pro and then jumping off of a mountain is not easy. She couldn’t even do that. Once you’re in the air it’s a piece of cake. She is basically sitting in her rocking chair on a windy day. BFD Margaret. I bet you didn’t even rip the gnarliest tricks your pro has ever seen.
BEAT IT MARGARET!!! Chief > 104 year-old bag of bones.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
Like the facebook page
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6