Katherine Jenkins playing hard to get…I dig it
I was scrolling through my twitter feed today and my girl Katherine Jenkins was giving shoutouts to all these different people. Just a bunch of Johnny-come-lately bandwagon jumpers that haven’t loved Katherine like I have. Literal twitter kisses to some bro in Louisiana. At first I was a little pissed. Like WTF Katherine? How are you going to play me like that? Like I practically invented loving Katherine Jenkins and she flat refuses to acknowledge my presence. But then it hit. It was so obvious. She is just playing hard to get. Hey Kathy baby…I LOVE that game. I’ll play it like Lionel Richie baby…all night long. I’ve got dedication like you read about. This is basically how it starts out with every girl I have ever been with. They just act as though I am no big deal and they aren’t interested…then I just wear them down with humor, dancing ability, and sheer determination. Then bam…they fall in love. So let’s see that rumba tonight you little Welsh Wiggler. I can feel your better judgement cracking. And just remember….
PS: Hey @RanAnderson from Chicago…beat it bro
PPS: If Katherine Jenkins’s type isn’t the funny guy with Jackson Harris’s face and Henrik Lundqvist’s hair then I don’t know what to do.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6