Kid with no arms is an absolute ace on the drums. Covers “Call Me Maybe”
Nothing but uplifting inspirational videos coming this morning. This kid calls himself a “disabled drummer”. I don’t see anything disabled here though. Just talent and stage presence for days. He’s got several videos out there covering all kinds of different artists, but I went with my favorite bad pop song. This kid kinda makes me feel bad about myself. He has no arms and is going all out on the drums. Meanwhile I am mailing in this blog with both arms. Need to step it up.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6