Hot girls invite Papa John’s delivery guy in for “Call Me Maybe” video shoot
You see this is the problem with having a job sitting behind a computer all day at work. You’re just never going to have a group of hot girls invite you in for a music video. I mean, this Papa John’s bro is living the dream and he wasn’t even good. I would have danced this bro into oblivion. Sweet polo tucked into your khakis. Get out of here man. I feel like maybe I should become a pizza delivery guy in my spare time. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
PS: It goes 1) Yellow shirt, yoga pants, hoodie girl 2) white tank top girl 3) girl sleeping on the couch 4) white sweatshirt girl
PPS: Unless these girls are in High School. In which case they are all equally cute in a non-sexual way.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6