There are power moves, and then there are power moves where you drive through a glass wall
I don’t think I have ever respected a person more than I respect this guy. Buys a new car, tells the dealership it has bad shocks. The dealership tells him to eff off. So…he promptly returns the car to showroom. Love it. I don’t know shit about cars, so right away I am pretty impressed that the guy even knew that the shocks sucked. Then just refuses to take no for an answer. This guy can play for me any day.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6