The worst flying car you’ll see all day
Look it, there’s been about a million times when I was parked on the Kennedy that I wished I had a flying car. This just isn’t what I had envisioned. I mean this thing sucks. 3 wheels, no passenger seat, no place for a hockey bag. It’s better than the junker the Russians came up with last summer, but it still sucks. I was officially out when they said it had “advanced gyro-copter technology”. I don’t trust anything with the word “gyro” in it. Remember Daisuke Matsuzaka and his un-hittable gyro-ball? Yeah, well he sucked and so does this flying car. So Science, call me when you have this perfected…
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6