This Mark Wahlberg movie “Ted” is real and it looks spectacular
So I saw this video yesterday and I thought it was like some kind of elaborate April Fools joke so I didn’t post it. However, I guess it is for real and I can’t wait to see it. I think Wahlberg is made for comedy. Teaming him with the creators of Family Guy is going to make it phenomenal. Funniest trailer I have seen in a long time. You see Hunger Games and Hunger Games people…you just don’t get me. I’d rather watch a walking talking stuffed bear and Mark Wahlberg with a Boston accent than watch child murder olympics…call me crazy. Smut for the win.
PS: Now that January Jones is gross Mila Kunis is my number two chick in the world behind Katherine Jenkins. They look so different. Couldn’t me more different. The only thing they have in common is that they are both blazing hot.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6