86 year-old Grandma doing gymnastics
This grandma is all over the internet today. Everyone saying how great she is or whatever. Umm…are you people watching the same video as me? The whole performance sucked. It was only 1:18 long and I almost fell asleep. Seriously granny…could you pick a more boring song to do a floor routine too? Was she good for a grandma…probably…was she good for gymnastics…HELL NO. I feel like I am taking crazy pills lately. This is just like the Britney Griner dunk. She is 6’8″! If she can’t dunk she would literally be the worst athlete on the planet. Her dunks were just dunks. Nothing to be celebrated. 6’8″ people dunk on the reg. It’s a non-story. She and this grandma are getting press and praise because everyone disrespects women and old people. I am not one of them. I see us all as equals. America used to be a meritocracy. Where if you were good at something it meant you were good. Not “oh you’re good…for a girl. Let’s celebrate you“. Eff that noise. Am I the only one on Earth standing up for women’s rights?
PS: My Nana is 88, has been smoking two packs a day since she was 11 and is still going strong. You tell me who the star is.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6