Ray Lewis’s pregame speech to Stanford basketball will shake you to your core
I honestly don’t know what I should do first…run through a brick wall, or change my underwear. Ray Lewis is without a doubt the scariest athlete ever and whenever he decides he doesn’t want to play football anymore he is going to have one hell of a career as a motivational speaker. This speech has me so fired up!! Pissed off for greatness indeed. I am going to dedicate myself to being the greatest sports/smut blogger this town has ever seen. WHO’S WITH ME!?!?!? This guy knows what I am talking about…
PS: The Blackhawks should hire Ray Lewis to speak before tonight’s game because even though the last blog I put up portrayed confidence in the Hawks, in actuality I give them about a 10% chance of winning tonight.
PPS: Imagine what Ray Lewis would have done for a Final Four game and not some losers bracket NIT bullshit.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6