Turkish company in hot water after using Hitler as shampoo spokesman
Look it, people are angry about this commercial. I think that’s the natural reaction whenever a company uses Hitler to slang a product. However, I am not one of those people. I mean this is a Turkish Shampoo company. You know who lives in Turkey…muslims. Who do muslims hate…jews. Who also hates jews…Hitler. So while I think it is disgusting and I would never buy this shampoo, I kinda see where these guys were going with this. These Turks just know their target demographic.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6