Turning my back on Bieber might be the biggest regret of my life:New single is lava hot
F.M.L!!! A few months ago I made a snap decision to stop liking Justin Bieber. Something about him liking too many hockey teams, I don’t really remember the reason. Anyways…biggest mistake of my life. This new single was dropped via twitter last night and it is the freshest song I have heard maybe ever. Biebs just killing it. Normal situations this song would be playing in my car on a continuous loop. But here is the deal….I am a thick Mick stubborn Irish man. And when I decide I hate somebody, no matter how small the reason, I stick to it. I am in a real pickle here. I can’t not not listen to that song. But maybe if I use triple negatives, nobody will know for sure if I am listening to it or not. So…I still hate the Biebs for being a fan whore. His music sucks. Totally didn’t not download it at 6am this morning because I can’t never not not listen to “Boyfriend” because it totally isn’t not the freshest song I have ever heard.
PS: I am listening to it on iTunes as I write this…can not tell a lie.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6