Geraldo Rivera blames hoodie for Trayvon Martin death…wait what?
Alright, I am a little late to this story because I avoid real news at all costs. That shit is depressing as hell, but then I saw this video and thought it needed to be on the blog. This is why people think Fox News is a joke. It’s because they let morons like Geraldo Rivera blame a piece of clothing for a kid’s death. Unreal. I am wearing a hoodie right now…and I am not a gangster and I haven’t been shot at once. So shut the hell up Geraldo.
PS: All people with creepy mustaches are pedofiles…how do you like it?
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6