Brittney Griner’s dunk last night was AWESOME!!!!
Just kidding. It sucked. The chick is 6’8″ and she can barely get it over the rim. Who cares!?!?! Ugh, this is why women’s basketball is the worst. Shame on ESPN for making this the top play of the night. You know how many times a 6’8″ guy dunked a ball last night…probably a million times. Celebrating this dunk is degrading to women.
PS: I am not opposed to women playing sports. I am just opposed to people pretending like chicks are good at sports.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6