“Call Me Maybe” is my m-effing jam
Full disclosure, I’ve got a weakness for bad pop music. And as far as bad pop music goes, Carly Rae Jepsen is the cream of the crop right now. This song just puts me in a good mood. It just sticks with you. So even though I know it’s a bad song, I can’t hear it enough. I am by no means a music expert, but I like what I like and I like “Call Me Maybe”. And I am kinda in love with this girl. Blues eyes for the win. This is the best bad pop song since “Party In The USA”.
Speaking of Miley Cyrus…
god damn. Killing it at the hunger games premiere.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6