Tiger Woods reminds everyone why we hate him
I gotta admit…I was pretty close there for a second to jumping back on the Tiger Woods train. He kinda had a lot going for him. All at once he seemed to embody a comeback story, an underdog story, the villain, the hero, and greatness. I wanted to watch him in the WGC Match Play tournament. He moves the meter. And…he’s an American. It seems like Americans barely even win majors anymore and part of me still thinks that Tiger is our best hope to have a dominant golfer. But he just summed up his entire personality here in one 90 second interview clip. The guy is just such an arrogant prick. So smug. Just such a punch-able face. You almost fooled me Tiger. Almost. Now I realize that you are still the guy that was so arrogant that he banged a billion pornstars behind his wife’s back because he is Tiger Woods. And then wonders why people hate him. I’m out! Keegan Bradley for the win.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6