Does America just need to teach the whole world how to play soccer?
Look it…it’s tough being the world’s only superpower and I really don’t think America can take on anymore responsibility. The Varsity Men’s National Team beat the shit out of Italy, our women beat Denmark 5-0, and the Junior Varsity team dominated Mexico…all that happened YESTERDAY. Now we’ve got this dope from Ukraine getting scored on by wind. I know we are the best at everything, but can somebody else field this one please? America has a nuclear Iran to deal with. Can’t be wasting our time teaching everyone how to play soccer.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6